Position Title: Marketing Translator
Salary: $36,000- $40,000 Depending on Experience
Contract: 6 month to hire
This position translates and interprets foreign language(s) into English, and vice versa. It is a full time position within our translation service team. Candidate must be proficient in native language as well as English. Must be comfortable doing voice recording translations.
• Read written materials and rewrite material into specified languages.
• Ensure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible
• Edit, standardize, proofread, revise and finalize translated material prepared by other employees and contractors
• Communicating effectively with others in writing as indicated by the needs of the reader/audience.
• Working with new material or information to grasp its implications.
• Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products.
• Demonstrates attention to detail
• Maintains confidentiality
• Listens and seeks clarification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, grammar, and history
• Basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Knowledge of methods of compiling, organizing and analyzing data.
• A high school diploma or its equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in translation and interpretation of English and a required second language.
• Additional related education or certification(s) may substitute for the required experience.
Please call Eric Mann, number below, or Rachel Bierschbach at 651-252-3445 with questions, or email your cover letter/resume to Eric Mann.
109 7th Street Suite #111.
Minneapolis, MN 55402