Please come out to support the Normandale Japanese Garden Fundraiser!
Nihon Teien Matsuri (Japanese Garden Festival) at Normandale Community College
9700 France Ave. S., Bloomington, MN 55431 Saturday, June 14, noon-6pm
Meal: $14, limited quantity available for at-the-door sales-pre-order to guarantee one
• Bento box with two beef skewers, breaded chicken cutlet served on cabbage w/katsu sauce, rice and shrimp-and-cucumber salad
• Asian dinner salad (vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free)
Events Admission: $6 presale/$8 at the door (children 12 and under free)
• Kogen Taiko drummers
• Sansei-Yonsei Kai Japanese dancers
• Leo Hansen (shakuhachi-Japanese flute)
• Japanese sword demonstrations by Seiryuukan Dojo and Five Elements Martial Arts
• Japanese archery demonstrations by MN Kyudo Renmei
Boutique, info tables featuring various Japanese community organizations, and more still in the works!
For tickets, contact Kathy Hara at 763-742-9990 or
All other inquiries to email@example.com.