Nova-Tech Engineering, LLC, is a rapidly growing engineering firm located in central Minnesota. Our customers are located in over 40 countries across six continents. We are seeking a bilingual International Account Representative to join our growing team. The chosen candidate’s primary objective will be to continually bring value to our customers through exceptional customer service focusing on sales and technical activities. Responsibilities of this dynamic role include the installation and maintenance of our innovative automated poultry processing equipment, end-user training, and process validation.
Required Skills or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree – animal science, agriculture, business management, and/or similar experience.
· Bilingual – English and Japanese (other languages are encouraged to apply).
o Preferred: additional Korean language proficiency.
· Mechanical/Technical aptitude.
· Strong interpersonal communication, account management, project management, and presentation skills.
· Travel – up to two weeks per trip and 14 weeks per year.
· Valid driver’s license and passport.
· Poultry industry, advanced troubleshooting, training, sales and service-minded.
Nova-Tech offers competitive pay & a great benefit package. Please send cover letter, resume, and wage requirements to:
1800 Technology Drive
Willmar, MN 56201