Company: Nova-Tech Engineering, LLC – Willmar, MN
Background: Rapidly growing engineering firm located in central Minnesota. Customers located in over 40 countries across six continents.
Position: International Account Representative – Japan and Korea
Primary objective: Continually bring value to customers through exceptional customer service focusing on sales and technical activities.
Responsibilities: Installation and maintenance of NTE’s innovative automated poultry processing equipment, end-user training, and process validation.
Required Skills or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree – animal science, agriculture, business management, and/or similar experience.
• Bilingual – English and Japanese (other languages are encouraged to apply).
o Preferred: additional Korean langue proficiency.
• Mechanical/Technical aptitude.
• Strong interpersonal communication, account management, project management, and presentation skills.
• Travel – up to two weeks per trip and 14 weeks per year.
• Valid driver’s license and passport.
• Poultry industry, advanced troubleshooting, training, sales and service-minded.
Nova-Tech offers competitive pay & a great benefit package. Please send cover letter, resume, and wage requirements to:
1800 Technology Drive
Willmar, MN 56201